My beloved Lauro Cosimo Di Lauro whom i adored thank you for always caring for me. We have been ...

My beloved Lauro Cosimo Di Lauro whom i adored thank you for always caring for me. We have been everywhere together and many happy memories in Italy,Budapest,Belgium,Wales,Boston and California several times with you. All my world was sad without you after you were incarcerated. I never ceased to miss you+will never forget the musicians or forgive them. Did someone murder you i wonder?Opera was i thought a better prison,though you were in dangerous territory. I knew you as the most kindest person whom i loved most of all. I thank you Cosimo,you were the finest of Princes. I know you didnt believe me when i told you how dark Hollywood really is. It was your wish to walk free from the jaol as i knew you were innocent and been framed and robbed. I loved you and will always love you forever dearest Cosimo. My heart bleeds in emptyness without you. Thank you for saving my son from death twice. Please dont be dead. Lavina,deposed royal+1985 only legal unknown wife of Sebastian Bach of Skid Row rock band.

Date:

Forum id: 759021

Sysoon Forum No: 759021, Author: Lavina Morticia.

Comments

Post a comment / Comments guidelines

└─ Please, to post your comments.

Comments and discussion

Facebook Comments

Search on Google